If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. ES3 regrets that we cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
Project Engineer I, II, or III – Clearfield, UT (Full-Time )
ES3 is a fast paced and rapidly growing mid-sized aerospace and technology company well-positioned in the landing gear industry and is currently recruiting for Entry Level and Mid-Level mechanical engineers responsible for performing a variety of mechanical engineering functions to include, but not limited to: reliability/maintainability data analysis, solid modeling, aircraft system level requirements analysis, landing gear repair analysis, and test fixture development on a variety of military platforms. This position also requires the candidate to be able to read and produce detailed drawings and CAD models for component and system level designs. This is a multi-faceted position that requires a variety of engineering skills. Applicant must be a good problem solver, be self-motivated and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drawing and CAD Model Development in SolidWorks
- Reliability/Maintainability and Repair Data Analysis
- Test Fixture Design
- Conduct Trade Studies
- Determine Interface Requirements, Find Replacement Components, Design Modifications to Enable New Components to Interface with Existing Systems
- Adept Report Writing Skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required/Preferred
- 3D CAD Modeling Experience (SolidWorks preferred)
- Requirements Analysis
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Writing
- Teamcenter (preferred)
- Must Be Able to Work Independently, Multitask and Prioritize
- Excellent Communication Skills and Excel in A Team Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Education & Experience Required
- Minimum of B.S in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-10 Years’ Experience in Aerospace/Mechanical Design and Analysis or Related Field
- CAD Modeling
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
- Ability to travel if required.
Other Things That Will Help You Succeed in This Position
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have the aptitude to learn new technology
- You always have a positive, pleasant, and professional attitude with all levels of staff, customers, and government representatives
- You work effectively and are a team player
- You meet company goals and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- You take initiative and are pro-active, flexible and open to changing priorities
- You have a strong work ethic, high integrity and high motivation for excellence
- You are dependable and reliable
- Ability to travel if required (less than 20%).
ES3 can offer an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. ES3 offers an exceptional benefits program including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Competitive Paid-Time-Off accrual
- Holiday Pay
- A generous matching 401K plan with up to 6% match and up to 2% profit sharing.
From our experience, staff members who participate in our company 401(k) plan are more engaged in our company than staff who do not. Thus, we try to partner with individuals who reinforce our company culture. Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer