If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. ES3 regrets that we cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
Software Developer II – San Diego, CA (Full-Time )
ES3 is a socially responsible, high-end engineering firm specializing in the design, test, and fabrication of aircraft components and systems, (2) the development of advanced high strength and corrosion resistant coatings, and (3) the application of computational methods for structural dynamic modeling. ES3 has facilities in California, Utah, and Georgia.
Responsible to perform software development for web-based and other ES3 software projects, in a team-oriented work environment, and in support of internal ES3 engineering projects and other Government projects. Demonstrate ability to use software development best practices in activities such as requirements analysis, design, coding, software configuration management, documentation and testing. Must have the ability to effectively work independently and within a team. Must be able to problem solve and be self-motivated. Must be able to interact with management, engineers, subcontractors, team members and customers in a professional and collaborative manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements gathering, design, coding and testing of web-based and other software applications
- Relational database schema design, and creation
- Documentation in support of system design, software testing, system administration and system usage.
- Perform other duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Object Oriented Design / Development
- C#, ASP.NET
- MVC Architecture
- RDBMS via MS SQL Server
- Technical Writing
- Bootstrap is a plus
- Linux is a plus
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science)
- Minimum 4-6+ years of related experience
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
- Ability to travel if required.
ES3 offers an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. An exceptional benefits program is offered which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid-Time-Off, Holiday (for use and cash out)
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Matching
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer