If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. ES3 regrets that we cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
Logistics Coordinator – San Diego, CA (Full-Time )
ES3 is a socially responsible, high-end engineering firm specializing in the design, test, and fabrication of aircraft components and systems, (2) the development of advanced high strength and corrosion resistant coatings, and (3) the application of computational methods for structural dynamic modeling. ES3 has facilities in California, Utah, and Georgia.
ES3 is seeking to hire a business professional to provide program management support through material logistics coordination under the supervision of Executive Accounting staff at our downtown San Diego location. Individual must be willing to meet internal deadlines and work to external deadlines imposed on us by our customers and can pivot easily with changing priorities. ES3 provides an excellent work environment and exceptional compensation packages for eligible staff.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in compliance with company procedure and DOD billing protocols.
- Process required documents to enable rapid acceptance of supplier’s shipment and invoicing.
- Support preparation of Accounts Receivable invoices to Government customers
- Ability to interpret contract and contract modification requirements for proper shipping and receiving report documentation verification
- Prepare and submit appropriate supporting documents to WAWF System
- Work with suppliers to track and report on deliveries, quality acceptance, receiving reports and invoicing.
- Navigate ERP system for document control tasks
- Research and resolve non-routine order challenges
- Ensure integrity of system updates for appropriate shipping delivery, acceptance and payment status
- Must be able to work independently, time manage and accomplish goals in high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Able to shift gears quickly and re-prioritize responsibilities on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Research and resolve any outstanding items on a weekly basis.
- Supports any other accounting, reporting and Ad Hoc assignments as needed.
- United States Citizenship
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions, MS Office, (Word and Excel)
- Ability to pass a DoD background investigation if required
- 1-3 years of general logistics, accounting and or project management experience, preferably with government contractor
- Prior experience with WAWF and DoD billing process (strongly preferred)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
ES3 can offer an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. ES3 offers an exceptional benefits program including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Competitive Paid-Time-Off accrual, Holiday Pay
- A generous matching 401K plan with up to 6% match and up to 2% profit sharing.
ES3 has a culture of prudent fiscal planning at both the corporate and personal level. From our experience, employees who participate in our company 401(k) savings plan are more engaged in our company than employees who do not. Thus, we try to partner with employees who reinforce this culture. Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
To be considered for this position: Click Here To Apply