ES3 is ever diligent to promote a positive work environment for staff, team members, and customers. We provide only the most modern work equipment and facilities to ensure an effective and productive environment. Our office facilities are designed to provide private and collaborative work space, as well as lounging areas designed to facilitate a congenial and pleasant atmosphere. For many people, the work environment plays a key role in their overall health, well being, and personal satisfaction which spills over to affect their families, our customers, and the community at large. As such, we at ES3 work to engage staff, families, customers, and the community in the most positive ways possible.
ES3 hosts a number of social events for our staff and their families and friends. These include our now legendary holiday party and ski retreat, summer amusement park picnic day, and other events. Staff who can enjoy each other’s company can work more productively together. Some of our greatest fun occurs each year when our haunted Material R&D Center hosts a halloween party for children of all ages.
Sponsorship in the Community
ES3 is pleased to sponsor activities to encourage aspiring engineers, scientists, scholars, athletes, and good citizens. Sponsorships have included:
- Student cement canoe competitions
- Student Mini Baja teams for drive train, chassis, and suspension design
- Student teams developing solar powered refrigeration
- Close-Up Foundation to send high school students to Washington DC
- Community adult recreation softball, hockey and soccer leagues
- Junior hockey leagues
- Girls little league (Go Lady Dawgs!)
- Autism Council of Utah golf tournament