Current Employment Opportunities
ES3 cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities. If you are interested in being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. Should you be unable to utilize our online applicant tracking system, ES3 ensures that you will be provided reasonable accommodations to make application in a suitable manner. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. ES3 is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
ES3 is currently recruiting a Mill Turn CNC Machinist/Programming Specialist to support multiple programs and long-term growth at our Materials Research and Development Center (MRDC) located in Clearfield, Utah. The position will require writing simple to complex programs on a Mori NT 4250 using software systems such as MasterCam. The position also requires the incumbent to be skilled at setting up and operating of conventional CNC and manual Lathes, Mills, and/or other machines used for cutting, drilling, bending, and boring to produce precision metal parts and fixtures as specified on travelers, blueprints, drawing, templates or layout. The successful candidate will be proficient at GD&T, capable of thriving in an ISO9001:2008/AS9100C environment, be responsible and professional.
- Must be able to understand and read engineering prints including geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Reviews and interprets engineering drawings, illustrations, and written/verbal correspondence to plan the fabrication sequence to fabricate parts to close tolerance specifications in a timely manner
- Must be able to operate NC and CNC machines 3 - 5 axis mills. This includes programming simple to complex projects, set up of tools and materials
- Utilize precision measurement tools such as calipers, micrometer, height gauges, etc.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Must be able to apply knowledge and appreciation of ISO9001:2008/AS9100C Quality systems
- Fully capable on Mori NT 4250 or similar Mill Turn.
- Fully capable on CNC Lathe, 3 Jaw, 4 Jaw, OD, ID, threading and gaging
- Fully capable on CNC Mill practices
- Proficient with MasterCam software and has at least 3 years experience programming complex projects.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adhere to written procedures and experience with ISO9001:2008/AS9100C requirements, standards, and compliance issues
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills to effectively interface with all levels of staff, customers, and government representatives
- Excels in a team environment
- High motivation for excellence
- Strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma and typically requires an Associate’s degree and/or 2 years Technical/Trade school training or equivalent
- Preferred extensive OJT training, Technical Programs, Certifications specifically for advanced MasterCam programming.
- 10+ years hands-on-experience in all machine tool operations. Trade school or specific education can be contributed towards the 10+ years required experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must obtain Federal Government Security Clearance
We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. Please apply online at : https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19148482
ES3 is able to offer an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. ES3 offers an exceptional benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday and a generous matching 401K plan. Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer
ES3 is a socially responsible, high-end engineering firm specializing in the design, test, and fabrication of aircraft components and systems, (2) the development of advanced high strength and corrosion resistant coatings, and (3) the application of computational methods for structural dynamic modeling. ES3 has facilities in California, Utah, and Georgia.
- Draft Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, Change Orders
- Send purchase order copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests
- May assist in comparing prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers
- Obtain and maintain appropriate paperwork for procurement files
- Ability to conduct market research on alternative engineering products and procurement sources
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files and reports
- Appropriately differentiate purchase costs as direct, indirect, overhead or unallowable
- Track the status of requisitions, purchase orders and change orders in ERP System
- Make and arrange payment, credit and delivery information for ES3 orders via credit card, check request or other designated form of payment.
- Communicate with engineers, administrators and accounting staff
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct callers to appropriate staff members as needed
- Sign for front office packages, make inter-office office supply orders, sort and distribute mail to received shipments
- Coordinate pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Regular Mail, FedEx, UPS)
- Ability to travel if required
- Other duties upon request
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems with the end means of providing customer or staff satisfaction
- Ability to assess customer and staff needs and meeting quality standards for satisfaction
- Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively and professionally both in writing and speech
- Knowledge and ability to use basic mathematics and statistics
- Knowledge, skill and ability in using Microsoft Office Professional 7
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word and spreadsheet processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to follow directions without constant supervision
- Must have a strong work ethic and high integrity
- Must have professional attitude and demeanor
- Must be efficient, dependable and reliable to complete projects in assigned timeframe to meet business operation goals and in turn meeting customer needs
- Knowledge, skill and ability in using Quickbooks Pro
- Familiarity of basic commercial acquisition terms and conditions and INCOTERMS
- Knowledge of government contractor competition requirements as per Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Knowledge and ability to help with keeping records as per Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent General Education Diploma
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred. Desired courses: Business Law 101, Accounting 101 & 102, Economics 101 & 102
- 1-2 year related experience in a business environment, preferably in Purchasing or Accounting with a government contractor.
- Experience in Word and Excel data entry and formulas.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates can submit resume with contact information at: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19147202
Local applicants preferred. Re-location assistance is not available. We reserve the right to re-open, re-advertise, delay or cancel filling this position.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
ES3 is a socially responsible, high-end engineering firm specializing in the design, test, and fabrication of aircraft components and systems, (2) the development of advanced high strength and corrosion resistant coatings, and (3) the application of computational methods for structural dynamic modeling. ES3 has facilities in California, Utah, and Georgia. ES3 has an immediate opening in their corporate office location for a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring policy and procedurecompliance, audit readiness, oversight of corporate revenue reporting activities and critical and confidential aspects of company finance. This is a senior level accounting position that will participate in a wide variety of special and assigned projects requiring communication with colleagues, executive management, clients and others in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide back up for Controller as organizational demands dictate.
- Manage project control reporting activities by preparing and analyzing ETC's/EAC's and provide monthly reporting to Corporate and Senior Management.
- Prepare and maintain weekly cash flow forecast for Corporate Management.
- Provide detailed support and analysis of corporate revenue forecast for Corporate Management.
- Assist in the preparation of the Incurred Cost Proposal (ICE) for management review.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly indirect rate calculations.
- Assist in maintaining, enhancing and/or developing Accounting department policy and procedures.
- Assist in monthly/year-end close activities.
- Assist in the oversight of all primary bookkeeping as it pertains to a second corporate entity "ES3 PLG" which includes revenue recognition, progress payment calculations, AR and WAWF entries for shipped goods.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Accounts Receivable Excel invoices, capturing labor hours, materials, subcontracts and odc's for submission to various Government and Commercial customers.
- Oversee payroll processing, submission, payroll journal entries and reporting activities.
- QuickBooks review of payroll reporting and review of related spreadsheets.
- Assign and maintain charge codes in GHG timecard system.
- Maintain audit readiness through oversight of general ledger activities.
- Provide Audit Support in response to DCAA, state sales tax and property tax entities.
- Support semi-annual Financial Capability audit conducted by Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Prepare and submit annual Government mandated Contractor Manpower Reporting Application (CMRA).
- Complete monthly shop allocation and labor accruals.
- Support Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Ad Hoc reporting on an as needed basis
- Any other accounting special or assigned projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, minimum of 10 years of professional experience of in Government accounting environment
- Strong understanding of Government Accounting concepts, i.e. allowable and unallowable costs, direct and indirect costs, overhead, G&A, fringe and M&S pools.
- Engage in critical thinking
- Problem Solving /Analysis and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, (Word and Excel) computer software, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. Intermediate knowledge of WAWF, Gov Pay, GSA Finance a plus
- Demonstrate high ethical standards for confidentiality, honesty, truthfulness and integrity
- Ability to communicate with Executive Management with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Some travel is expected for this position
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- You always have a positive, pleasant, and professional attitude with all levels of staff customers, and government representatives
- You work efficiently, effectively and are a team player
- You meet company goals and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- You take initiative and are pro-active
- You have a strong work ethic and high integrity
- You are dependable and reliable
- You are flexible and open to changing priorities
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
- Ability to travel as needed domestically and internationally.
We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. Please make application at: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19056422
ES3 is able to offer an environment that is both enriching and rewarding. ES3 offers an exceptional benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Paid-Time-Off, Holiday and a generous matching 401K plan.
Please visit our website at www.es3inc.com to learn more about us.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Male/Female/Disability/Veteran Employer
Open: 01/14/16 Close: Until Filled
As an equal opportunity employer, ES3 is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited
in your ability to use or access ES3's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations