ES3 cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities. If You are interested in
being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material.
Under direct supervision of Southeast Operations Director/Aircraft Systems Manager, responsible for
day-to-day operational project activities and maintenance technician tasks for Robins Air Force Base.
Responsible for on-time delivery to customers executing production schedules as well as communication with operators,
management and engineering. Perform specialized Technician duties to include hands on aircraft maintenance and operating machinery.
Work with Engineering and Technicians to identify and establish process improvements, cost reductions, time standards, technical manuals and repair
and overhaul of aircraft and their components, including avionics.
Develop manuals and accomplish repair and overhaul (airframe, powerplant and avionics disciplines) aircraft technician activities related to U.S. Air Force aircraft,
including vertical lift aircraft. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to fabricate, assemble, and install prototype equipment on a large variety of aircraft, ranging from single-engine airplanes to complex, multi-engine turbojets,
- Must be familiar with military technical manuals, technical orders, modification work orders and blue prints.
- Must have ability to make modifications to existing airframes.
- Coordinates with project engineer personnel throughout the project, and provide technical assistance to project engineers, contractors and factory representatives.
- Must perform sheet metal repairs to variety of aircraft, possess an in-depth knowledge of sheet metal materials and repair techniques.
- Must use tools and equipment associated with a sheet metal shop, such as protractors, calipers, pitch gauges, crimping tools/machines, forming machines, gas and heli-arc
welding machines, lathes, milling machines, saws and drilling presses.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and rudimentary drawings.
- May be required to accompany aircraft on project flights away from the work site and perform aircraft maintenance at various locations.
- Perform other duties as requested
- 5-7 years of experience in aircraft repair and overhaul. C-5, C-130, F-15, UH-1 and HH-60 experience is a plus. Avionics experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to interact with customer levels and all management levels
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented, possess excellent organizational skills, and be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word). SGML and/or XML authoring a plus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in aircraft repair and overhaul. C-5, C-130, and HH-60 experience a plus
- Avionics experience a plus
- CNC Machinist experience a plus
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have the aptitude to learn new technology
- You always have a professional attitude and pleasant demeanor with all levels of staff, customers, and government representatives
- You work effectively and are a team player
- You meet company goals and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- You take initiative and are pro-active
- You have a strong work ethic and high integrity
- You are dependable and reliable
- are flexible and open to changing priorities
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and be able to obtain U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Military applicants receive priority where she/he meets qualifications
- Local and in-state resident applicants only accepted at this time
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates can submit resume with contact information to email@example.com
. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material. Please reference Aircraft Technician in the subject line.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.