ES3 cannot support telephone or walk-in inquiries regarding employment opportunities. If You are interested in
being considered for or learning more about the following employment opportunities, please follow the specific instructions for submitting resumes and other material. We at ES3 greatly appreciate applicants who submit well-written, comprehensive, and well-formatted material.
ES3 is looking for Mechanics experienced in Aircraft Structural Repairs. Our initial focus will be on F-16 Aircraft Repair and F-16 Wing Overhaul. We will perform Wing Overhaul work in our Clearfield, Utah facility. We also anticipate sending field teams world-wide to work on Aircraft. The Mechanics could be dedicated to the In-House Overhaul or the Field Team Work or a combination of both. Mechanics that choose to only perform Field Team Work would be able to travel from wherever they currently reside to the work site.
ES3 is not currently hiring Mechanics at this time. We are only trying to locate a pool of potential applicants. When and if we decide to hire Mechanics, those that respond to this request will be notified with information on how to apply for the position. Open positions will be posted on our company website: http://www.es3inc.com
> Employment Opportunities.
Interested individuals should respond by providing the information requested below to the following email addresses:
Please provide the following information:
- Name and contact information.
- Years of aircraft experience.
- What aircraft have you worked on?
- What type of work did you perform?
- Where did you obtain the experience (Air Force, Navy, commercial etc)?
- When was the last time you worked on aircraft?
- Which type of work are you interested in? In-house repair, field team, or both?
- Please provide any other information you think would be of interest to ES3.
ES3 is an Equal Opportunity/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.